Alien Academy provides in-depth instruction and practical hands-on experience for anyone who needs to know about RFID systems
Whether just trying to understand RFID policies or working to integrate RFID technologies throughout the supply chain, the RFID Academy is the right training solution for you. Since opening in 2002, the RFID Academy has graduated more than 3,000 individuals representing over 1,500 companies. The RFID Academy, with operations in North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia/Pacific, offers courses ranging from an introduction to RFID to the complete standing-up of a complex RFID ecosystem.
Taught by teams of experienced RFID Application Engineers, RFID Academy focuses on delivering an intensive, hands-on educational experience addressing the real-life issues and challenges of implementing RFID. Upon completion of the RFID Academy your team will be ready to plan, source, implement, troubleshoot and then recognize the return on investment of an RFID solution.
- Those new to RFID but need an in depth class-room and practical hands-on introduction
- Those implementing RFID systems that need to accelerate their current RFID understanding
- Anyone needing to understand RFID "best practices"
- People who need to understand what the latest RFID technologies can accomplish
- Implementers looking to understand how to implement cost effective RFID systems
- Technical managers who need to understand where RFID works well and not so well
- Anyone planning to carry out an RFID site survey themselves
|What You Can Learn||What does this mean to me?|
|How to implement cost effective RFID systems||
|Impact of real situations in real environments||
|RFID in a simulated real supply chain & retail facility (US only)||
Who Should Attend?
- Application Architects & Engineers
- Hardware/Software Engineers
- Management Professionals
- RFID Consultants
- Solution Providers
- Supply Chain Professionals
- System Architects & Engineers
- Systems integrators